5.05.2010

i'm going to miss New York, and i'm ready for another chapter

After a long past few months.. I'm starting to come back to my old self again. Anyone who's ever been in love and lost it knows what I'm talking about. Especially, anyone who can remember as far back as their first love. It's hard to say goodbye to something that's made you so comfortable and safe for so many years. Its hard to say goodbye.

In the spirit of moving on, I've gotten myself moving. It feels good to get out in the sun and run again, I can't remember why I ever stopped. Maybe it was the cold weather. Maybe it's because I haven't had anything motivating me.

I've missed the sun. I've missed running. I've missed blogging.

Also, B showed me an awesome version of Empire State of Mind and its making me really not want to be stranded on an island in the Aleutians this summer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYsB9m6G7cI.

But then again New York City will always be here waiting for me. And this summer is probably going to be my last on the chain.

Wow, I just looked at the date of my last post. Has it really been over two months? Are you allowed to be down in the dumps for that long? Yikes.


2 comments:

  1. Have fun in AK. We are going to miss you guys, this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jake! It was so nice to get to hang with you guys one last time before we run away to the wilderness for the summer. I look forward to your fun summer posts from NYC!

    ReplyDelete