5.09.2010

Picasa will make you love your life. And your camera.

Picasa 3 has got me in a nostalgic mood again. I keep scanning through my thousands of photos that are organized very nicely thanks to Picasa and I can't help but think about how much I used to enjoy taking pictures. Pictures of places. Pictures of people. Pictures of anything, really.

Here are just a few of my favorite photos that I have snapped throughout time:

The canals of Venice, Italy 2007


The U.S. Capitol, March 2010


View from the top of the Eiffel Tower, 2007


Germany, 2007


Manhattan Bridge, February 2010


Germany (or Austria?), 2007


Princeton, February 2010


Somewhere on my Eurotrip, 2007


Rhinefalls, Germany 2007



Washington, DC 2008 (obvi I didn't snap this one--I just love it so much I wanted to sneak it in here)


The cornfields of Iowa or Nebraska, August 2009


Germany, Austria or France?, 2007


A very stormy day at the Palace of Versailles, France



The day I took pictures of nothing but grass. (There was a day I took pictures of nothing but raindrops, too.)


My first Christmas home, 2008
Although the photo itself is not that great, the person in it is the most important man in my world, and I feel like it captures our relationship perfectly, aka I adore him and he's too cool for words


Somewhere between Nevada and New York, Summer 2009
I remember taking this and being bummed that we were driving away from the sun. We had just left the heat of the Nevada desert and were heading into the night cold of the Utah desert. I like this photo because it reminds me of the many miles I put on my car during that cross country road trip and the majesty that came with exploring unknown places.


The Brooklyn Bridge, Valentines 2009


Europe, 2007


Washington DC Metro, 2008


(By the way, if you don't know what Picasa is, you should find out! It's awesome.)

Thinking of you all.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Wow, H, great photos! It was fun seeing you guys this weekend. Good luck on finals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you have some really priceless photos up here. most of which i was present for!! imy. Eric

    ReplyDelete